- Installation: Concrescence
- Concept + Design: Douglas Edric Stanley
- Exhibition: Féstival Némo
- Location: Paris, Forum des Halles
- Dates: March 9 - March 14, 2004
- Video: Concrescence Video Documentation (mp4)
If you are in Paris this week, I will be re-presenting last September’s prototype at the exhibition Némo while awaiting the first work to use the system at the Pompidou Center which won’t be ready until October.
The opening is monday night.
I don’t know how good the festival is going to be, but at least there is going to be some Bokanowski, and an evening of “Trash Nights at Némo” with Portugese trash-art films. Whatever that’s worth. I’m also excited to see Pat O’Neil’s The Decay of Fiction. I’ve always been a huge fan, ever since I saw his Water and Power at the Pacific Film Archive way back when I was studying cinema (and other subjects) in 1989.