- Speaker: Douglas Edric Stanley
- Seminar: Art I : Installations interactives
- Time+Date: 14:30-20:30, 13 November 2001
- Location: Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Porto, Portugal
- Department: Research Center for Science and Technology in Art, Escola das Artes
- Host: Carlos Caires
Just a quick note to announce that I’ll be conducting a seminar this afternoon at the Portuguese Catholic University. I’ll be showing work and discussing our research at the Media Design department in Geneva and the Atelier Hypermédia in Aix-en-Provence. More specifically, we’ll be discussing the current mutation of art/media in the wake of the massive introduction of algorithmic machines, and role these machines play in transforming aesthetic forms.